There are so many ways to enjoy a juicy and ripe plum. For a quick delicious, nutritious breakfast spread, try this easy and amazing plum butter recipe that you and your family will love!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 lbs plums
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup water
1. Cut the plums into small one-inch pieces and remove the pits. Place them into a saucepan with sugar and water.
2. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until the fruits are softened.
3. Remove from heat, and then pour the fruits and liquid into a food processor to puree.
4. In a clean saucepan, pour the puree back in with cardamom and cinnamon.
5. Stirring frequently, cook over very low heat for about 2.5 hours or until thick and buttery.
6. Remove from heat, let cool, and enjoy!