Vegan Tempeh Fries
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 package tempeh (about 200g)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumb
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Mix up batter ingredients in a bowl and set it aside.
3. Mix up breading ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Cup up the tempeh into slices resembling fries.
5. Transfer the tempeh into the bowl of batter and make sure everything is well-coated.
6. Then transfer the fries individually to cover in panko breading before placing on a lightly greased baking sheet.
7. Once the tempeh fries have all been placed on the baking sheet, place in oven then bake for 25 minutes or until brown.