Spicy Kimchi Caesar Cocktail
Try this spicy Korean twist on the caesar
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 sheet roasted seaweed
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- sriracha to taste
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp kimchi (plus more for garnish)
- 1 oz tequila (optional)
- 8 oz caesar mix
- salt and pepper for rim
- Crumble seaweed and mix with salt and pepper
- Moisten rim of tall glass and coat in seaweed, salt and pepper mix.
- In the bottom of the glass, muddle tequila (if using), kimchi with soy sauce, lime juice, and sriracha.
- Top with ice cubes and caesar mix to fill glass
- garnish with seaweed and more kimchi