Grapefruit Avocado Salad with Creamy Cilantro Vinaigrette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 large avocado, cut into thin slices
- 2 pink or red grapefruits, peel and pith removed, cut into wedges
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup canned or cooked chickpeas
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Serve greens onto 4 plates. Top with grapefruit and avocado slices, and scatter chickpeas evenly over each dish.
- To make the dressing, blend remaining ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon dressing over salad, and enjoy!