Jackfruit Stuffed Zucchini
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 zucchini halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 package Uptons Jackfruit
- 1-3 tsp seasoning blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scoop out the zucchini seeds and core and chop finely.
- To the oil in a skillet, add the scooped zucchini, onion, garlic, celery and jackfruit. Cook over medium heat until onions are clarified and celery softens.
- Add the spice mixture you have chosen and while the mixture cooks, start breaking up the jackfruit with a fork as it softens.
- Season with salt and pepper if needed. Divide the mixture evenly and fill the hollowed zucchini halves.
- Place jackfruit stuffed zucchini in a baking dish and bake in 350F oven for about 25 minutes or until zucchini is cooked to your liking.
- Serve jackfruit stuffed zucchini with a side of mashed potatoes and a small salad and you have a delicious meal.