Avocado Pesto Zoodles
This is under 15 minutes, no joke. Plus it’s gluten-free and vegan too! A tasty dish suitable for all diets.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 servings Be Fresh Organic Zoodles
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/8 cup sundried tomatoes (roughly chopped)
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
1) Lightly cook zoodles in a pan with coconut oil for 2-5 minutes.
2) Remove zoodles from heat. Add pesto, sundried tomatoes, olives and salt and mix well.
3) Place on a plate and top with sliced avocado and basil.
4) …That’s it. Enjoy!