Farmers Family Omlette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 large eggs
- 4 sausages
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 bunch spinach
- 2 cups diced mushrooms
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
Rise and Shine!
1) Slice potatoes in half and toss with coconut oil, salt, pepper and rosemary.
2) Roast at sausages and potatoes at 400 degrees, until tender.
3) In the meantime, sautee spinach and mushrooms over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Mix 8 eggs with salt and pepper.
5) Pour 2 eggs worth into a medium-low heated pan. Make sure the eggs are spread over the pan. Once the bottom side is cooked, add sauteed veggies and fold egg in half.
This will keep you going, that's for sure!