Fresh Tomato and Ham Omelette
Sign In to Add to Cart
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
1) Crack eggs in a large bowl with milk and whisk until frothy. Set aside.
2) Over medium heat, sautee onions in 1 tbsp coconut oil.
3) Fry the ham with the onions.
4) Pour the eggs over ham and stir.
5) When eggs are almost cooked, add tomatoes and cheese.
5) Fold one side over, and let it cook completely.