Peanut Butter and Banana Quesadillas
A warmed up, delicious new take on everybody's favourite combo: peanut butter and banana. Perfect for breakfast, especially if you're having trouble getting your kids to eat in the morning!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- ½ medium banana
1. Spread the peanut butter over the surface of the tortilla.
2. Slice the banana very thinly and then arrange the slices over half of the tortilla. Then fold the tortilla in half.
3. Cook the quesadilla in a skillet over medium-low heat until golden brown and crispy on both sides.