Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Quick, healthy, and sporting a whopping 20g of protein, these Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Pancakes make an easy and delicious fall-inspired breakfast that’ll keep you satisfied all morning.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- 3-4 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray or oil. You want to make sure that your skillet is very hot before you start cooking your pancakes.
2. Add oats to your blender and process until they become a fine flour. Add all remaining ingredients except for baking powder and blend until batter becomes smooth. Add baking powder last and blend for a few more seconds until fully incorporated.
3. Using a scant ¼ cup measuring cup, drop batter onto hot skillet and cook until the edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of the pancakes, about 2-3 minutes. Using a spatula, flip and cook for about 2 more minutes on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet with oil between each batch.
4. Remove from heat and serve warm with your favourite toppings.