Scrambled Eggs from the Sea
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 large eggs
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, basil or chives)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 large onion
- 6 oz thinly sliced smoked maple salmon.
1) Beat eggs, fresh herbs and milk.
2) Sautee onion with coconut oil until golden, about 8 minutes.
3) Add egg mixture and cook until eggs are cooked through, but moist. Mix in salmon and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with additional fresh herbs.