Blueberry Pancake in a Mug
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp fresh strawberries
1. Whisk all ingredients except for strawberries together until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the strawberries and gently stir to evenly distribute it in the mxiture.
3. Microwave for about 1 minute. The top should be firm. If not, put it back in the microwave for 10 seconds at a time.
4. Top with some maple syrup and more strawberries and enjoy!