Vegan Apple Muffin in a Mug
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Few chunks of apple diced
1. Place the butter in a large mug and melt it slightly on low in the microwave.
2. Add in applesauce, vanilla, maple syrup, and mix until even.
3. Whisk in almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt, and stir until well-combined.
4. Stir in apple chunks into the mixture.
5. Microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds. If it’s not ready, place it back in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time.