Classic Organic Omelette
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/4 cup sliced red pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp sliced green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
1) Crack eggs in a large bowl and whisk until frothy. Set aside.
2) Over medium heat, add 1tbsp coconut oil to a frying pan.
3) Sauté bacon for 30 seconds on each side. Transfer the bacon to a cutting board and slice long strips. Set aside.
4) Add the green onion, mushrooms, red pepper salt and pepper to the eggs. Mix well.
5) Add the remaining 1 tsp coconut oil to the skillet, and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Cook for 10 seconds. With a spatula stir once and spread evenly. Cook for approximately 1 minute.
6) Sprinkle bacon strips over the omelet. Cook for 30 seconds. With the spatula, fold the omelet in half and slide onto a plate to serve.