Honeyed Acorn Squash with Greek Yogurt
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 acorn squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Crushed pecans
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and place halved acorn squash on baking sheet facing up.
2. Mix coconut oil with cinnamon and brush it onto the flesh of acorn squash. Take 2 teaspoons of honey and lightly drizzle in the middle of the acorn squash, with about a teaspoon for each half. Brush or rub evenly.
3. Place in the oven for about 45 minutes or until tender.
4. Allow the squash to cool for 10 minutes or until warm before filling the middle with greek yogurt. Drizzle with the remaining honey and sprinkle with crushed pecans to serve!