Mini Egg Frittata Muffins
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a muffin pan. (Silicone muffin pans are great for this!)
3. Lightly saute vegetables in a frying pan. Remove from heat and add a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each muffin cup.
4. Whisk eggs, salt and pepper together in a bowl. Pour into each muffin cup, leaving ¼” from the top. Stir mixture in each muffin cup to combine.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes. The egg should be puffed and a toothpick should come out clean.
6. Use a knife or small silicone spatula to run around the edges of the muffins - this will make them easier to remove.
7. Enjoy hot or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.