Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cooking onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach, loosely packed
- 6 free range eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to broil
2. Sauté onion with coconut oil in a cast iron or oven safe pan. Once onion is transparent, add garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Add spinach and sauté until slightly wilted.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper until well beaten.
5. Pour eggs over sauteed veggies and slowly pull the eggs from side to side with a spatula as they cook.
6. While the eggs are still fairly moist, stop stirring and let the sides set.
7. When the sides have set, transfer the pan to the lower rack of your oven.
8. Once the top of the eggs have set and they have puffed, pull the frittata out of the oven. (Keep an eye on the frittata in the oven)
9. Let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
*Optional, add cheese to the top of the frittata before placing in the oven.