Dairy-Free Creamy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pie
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 ready made pie-crust (graham cracker is best)
- 1 container tofu, silken or soft (approx 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 2-3 tbsp soy milk
Perfect for a potluck or if you are just craving something rich and creamy. This super easy chocolate peanut butter pie, similar to a French silk pie, is dairy free and delicious anytime. Any tofu-nay sayers will be shocked. We promise!
1. Melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently to ensure the chocolate doesn't burn. You can use a double boiler if you have one.
2. Once the chocolate is melted, blend in (using a hand-mixer or blender) the peanut butter, silken tofu, soy milk until smooth and creamy, adding a bit more soy milk if necessary.
3. After all ingredients are blended well, pour into pie crust and chill overnight in the fridge. Serve cold.