Strawberry Toaster Tarts
Enjoy this toaster tart recipe with some homemade strawberry jam!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup ice water
- Strawberry jam for filling
- 220 grams butter
1. Mix flour, salt, sugar in a food processor and pulse until even. Add the butter and pulse until it becomes pea-sized.
2. Add the water and continue pulsing until it becomes a ball of dough. Then separate the dough into two and refrigerate for 30 minutes in a plastic wrap.
3. Roll out both doughs separately until they're 1/4 in thickness and cut them into rectangles.
4. Place the rectangles on a baking sheet with foil.
5. Spoon a desired amount of strawberry jam into the centre of the rectangles. Make sure to leave a border of space so that it doesn't overfill.
6. Use the second batch of rectangles to cover the jam. Use a fork to press down the edges of the pop tarts.
7. Freeze the tarts for 2 hours.
8. Preheat the oven to 190-degree Celsius and bake them for 25 minutes.
9. Let the toaster tarts cool down before enjoying!