Avocado Banana Bread with Pecans
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinammon
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then grease a loaf pan with a non-stick spray.
2. Mix together dry ingredients: oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Then scoop the flesh into a bowl and mash.
4. Using a blender, begin blending the avocado and slowly adding sugar, olive oil, and eggs, one at a time.
5. Put the bananas, dry ingredient mix, pecans, then buttermilk until the buttermilk is well mixed.
6. Pour into the loaf pan and place in the preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes for a nice soft, moist banana bread! For a little drier consistency, bake for ten minutes more.