Strawberry Fennel Salad
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- Juice of 1/2 lime (approx 3 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp diced fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove crushed & minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- approx 4 cups of leafy salad greens
- 1/2 med sized head of fennel, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, quartered
1)Mix all liquid ingredients except oil in a bowl. Slowly add the oil, while still whisking. Season with pepper to taste.
2)Toss salad greens with fennel.
3)Place mixed greens & fennel in serving bowls. Top the greens with strawberries and walnuts, then add dressing.