Grilled Coconut Kale
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 13.5oz cans of coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. ground cayenne
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1) Wash kale thoroughly and cut out the middle stalks. Cut leaves into small to mid-size strips (remember that they'll shrink a bit).
2) In a large pot over low heat, heat coconut milk until mixed and lukewarm. Transfer to large, nonreactive bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir in kale, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
3) Once ready, preheat grill or grill pan on stove-top and remove kale from fridge. Stir kale to revive marinade and make sure it's coated, then carefully place kale on grill in a single layer. Cook for 45-60 seconds on each side until the leaves have sizzled and visibly softened. Serve immediately.