Pumpkin Quinoa Salad
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 kg pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/4 unsalted pecans, chopped (or almonds)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly diced
- Sprinkle of Pomegranate seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss squash with 1 tbsp of olive oil and spread the chunks out on the baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Add whole brussels sprouts onto the sheet and roast for 5 minutes.
2. Boil water in a pot and cook quinoa according to directions. In a separate bowl, mix lemon zest, apple cider vinegar, honey, and miso until smooth. Add in the remaining oil and water, and mix again until smooth.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until even and well-coated, and serve!