Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 1/4 pounds rhubarb
- 1/2 cup firmly packed lbrown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple-cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1)Wash rhubarb stalks, chop coarsely, and set aside.
2)In a 4-quart saucepan, combine brown sugar, vinegar, onion, coriander, ginger, mustard, and salt.
3)Bring to a boil. Cook over high heat, uncovered, 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4)Stir in rhubarb, apricots, and cherries; reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer until rhubarb is just tender but not broken up - 10 to 15 minutes.
5)Remove from heat, stir in cilantro, and let cool 10 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.