Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 large jalapeño chili with seeds, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/ 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 large apple (about 8 ounces), peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 cups raisins
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 1/2 cups chopped peeled Fuyu persimmons (about 4 medium)
1)Combine all ingredients except persimmons in heavy large saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. 2)Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until mixture thickens but some juices remain, stirring frequently, about 25 minutes. 3)Add persimmons and simmer until persimmons are tender, about 5 minutes longer.
4)Remove from heat and cool completely.