Mushroom & Pepper Tofu Scramble
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large red pepper, cut into short, narrow strips
- ¼ lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb firm tofu, well drained and crumbled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Dash of Sea Salt
- 1 ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped parsley or cilantro
- Ground Pepper to taste
1)In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the pepper and the mushrooms, stirring occasionally until tender. Increase the heat and stir until all liquid evaporates.
2)Add the tofu, green onions, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3)Reduce the heat and cook until heated through. Stir in tomato, and parsley/cilantro. Enjoy!