Roasted Rosemary Root Vegetables
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 pound red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound celery root (celeriac), peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound rutabagas, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 leeks (white and pale green parts only), cut into 1-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
1)Preheat oven or BBQ to 400°F. Grease 2 heavy large baking sheets. Combine all remaining ingredients except garlic in very large bowl; toss to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper. Roast 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reverse positions of baking sheets. Add 5 garlic cloves to each baking sheet.
2)Continue to roast until all vegetables are tender and brown in spots, stirring and turning vegetables occasionally, about 45 minutes longer.
3)Transfer roasted vegetables to large bowl and then serve.