Vegetable Lentil Soup
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) coconut oil
- 2 large onions
- 3 cups (750 ml) carrots, chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) red lentils, rinsed
- 2 cups (500 ml) rutabaga
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups (1 L) organic vegetable broth
- 1 14 oz can (454 ml) chopped tomatoes with juice
1)Sauté carrots, onion and rutabaga in coconut oil for a few minutes.
2)Add the lentils, seasoning and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
3)Reduce heat and add the tomatoes and simmer for about 1 hour or until vegetables are tender.
4)Season to taste.