Even Steven Stir-Fry
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) coconut oil
- 450 g firm/extra-firm tofu, 1cm cubes
- 2 cups (500 ml) cauliflower, bite size pieces
- 2 cups (500 ml) broccoli, bite size pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable stock
- 1/4 lb (125 g) snow peas (fresh harvest box item)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) ginger root, grated
- 4 cups (1 L) red or green cabbage, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) soy sauce
1)In a wok, over med-high, heat oil.
2)Add cauliflower, broccoli and carrots - stir for 3 minutes.
3)Add the vegetable stock, cover and steam for 2 minutes.
4)Add the snow peas and tofu, stir well and cook for another minute.
5)Add the garlic, ginger root and cabbage, cook until tender but crisp.
6)Stir in soy sauce and serve on whole grains such as quinoa.