Thai Basil Salad
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, mixed colors, 1 inch large dice
- 1 small red onion, 1/4 inch dice
- 1 cup picked thai basil leaves
1)In a large bowl, whisk together the dijon and juice. Drizzle in oil. Add the tomatoes and onion and season.
2)Check seasoning, adjust to taste.
3)It can be stored in an air tight container for up to 4 hours before serving.
4)Right before serving, toss with the basil leaves.