Creamy Butternut Squash Alfredo
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 package spaghetti
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice butternut squash in half, remove seeds.
2. Rub with olive oil and roast at 400F for 1 hr (or until tender)
3. After 45 minutes, cook pasta on stove in boiling water
4. When squash is done, remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Warm saucepan with earth balance and coconut milk. Scoop butternut squash into the mixture.
6. Blend using an immersion blender. Add salt to taste.
7. Mixture will be quite thick, add water for a thinner sauce.
8. Plate pasta and top with sauce. Add sprinkling of curry powder.