Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper (plus a few slices)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- water for consistency
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to tast
1)In a blender, place vegetables, lemon and seasonings (reserve some cilantro for garnish).
2)Pulse until mixture becomes fairly smooth. Pour in salsa and blend, adding water until desired consistency is reached. Taste and season with salt & pepper as needed. Place in fridge to chill.