Mix & Match Veggie Quesadilla
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup Daiya Shreds
- 1/2 cup peppers, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup yams
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1) Heat a pan or skillet at medium heat on the stove. Lay one tortilla flat in the pan and sprinkle 1/4 cup of the cheese-style shreds on it. Cover one half of the tortilla with vegetables and cover with a lid or with foil.
2) Cook for 2 minutes, then fold tortilla closed. Cook another two minutes, flip, and cook a minute more. Repeat with the other tortillas. Serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Great ingredient combinations:
The Original - Peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomato.
The Beach Hut - Peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomato, mango, avocado.
The Autumn Roaster - Peppers, onions, mushrooms, and yams.
The Autumn Harvest - Peppers, onions, mushrooms, and zucchini
The Booster - Onions, mushrooms, tomato, baby spinach