Deluxe Pizza for Body and Mind
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 pizza crust (or package of mix)
- 2/3 cup canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil
- 1/2 pack yves veggie pepperoni
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Daiya shreds
- Pinch of Salt
- Ground pepper to taste
1)Prepare pizza crust.
2)Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3)Take tomatoes and, if whole, press with a fork to flatten and break apart a little. Spread tomatoes over pizza crust, followed by fresh garlic and basil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4)Layer veggie pepperoni and vegetables on tomato base and top with Daiya shreds.
5) Bake pizza in oven for 10-15 minutes, check it after 12.