Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
This recipe excites me! I have been wanting a good coconut yogurt for so long, so I thought i'd give this idea a try. To my absolute delight, it worked!
Here's how I did it.
1) blend the milk at a high speed for 3 minutes
2) add the rest of the ingredients (except chia) and blend for 1 minute on high speed
3) gently add the chia, blend at a low speed
Transfer the mixture into a glass jar or cup, and let it sit in your refrigerator over night!
If you want to take it an extra step and add probiotics, here's how!
1) I used a high quality probiotic. I broke the capsule, and stirred it in the yogurt.
2) placed the mixture in my dehydrator on 100 degrees and let it sit for 1-2 hours.
3) on goes the lid, and into the refrigerator!
By morning, you have a sweet and thick yogurt! I had this on my dehydrated flax blueberry pancakes. Look for the recipe in breakfast dishes!