Easy Mexican BBQ Wrap
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 servings of protein (meat, tofu, meat alternative)
- BBQ, Mexican or Mole sauce for protein
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 pepper, chopped or sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 handfuls leafy greens
- 4 heaping tbsp spread or dip (hummus, guacamole, refried beans, etc)
- 4 tbsp sour cream, yogurt and/or mayo
- 1 handful cilantro leaves, chopped
- Optional - 1 cup heated black beans
- Optional - sliced hot peppers
Cook protein as desired, adding sauce near end to cover. If already cooked: slice, coat in sauce and grill at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, turning once. Heat rice and beans while cooking protein.
Lay out tortillas. Spread the dip or spread across each. Lay the rice beside that, with beans (if using), and protein beside rice, over sauce. Add cheese then top with veggies and leafy greens then, finally, with sour cream (etc) and cilantro.
Fold ends of tortilla over, roll around filling and serve.
These wraps are easily made vegetarian or vegan.