Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
Prepare to be delighted by this 3-ingredient vegan Chocolate Ice Cream. It’s so rich and creamy you might not believe it’s vegan and dairy-free!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup agave syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. In a pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and stir. Allow to simmer until thickened slightly, about 8 minutes.
2. Pour mixture into a heatproof bowl, cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Once chilled pour into ice cream bowl.
3. Set ice cream maker to ICE CREAM setting and churn.
4. Once mixture is frozen transfer to a freezer safe container and freezer for up to 1 week.