No-Bake Vegan Coconut Cheesecake Filling
This is just the filling of the cheesecake, it can be paired with whichever crust you love the most. The smooth and creamy texture of this cheesecake will make even the strongest dairy-lovers happy! Coconut butter, also known as coconut manna, is not the same thing as coconut oil. Both are extremely useful in cooking, so they're great to have in your pantry!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 containers Daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread
- 3/4 cup coconut butter (a.k.a coconut manna)
- 4 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp natural vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut chips
- Press your crust into a 10 inch springform pan.
- In a blender or food processor, add the coconut butter, water, lemon juice, vanilla, and sugar. Blend until completely smooth (about 2 min).
- With an electric beater, whip the Daiya Plain Cream Cheese Style Spread until smooth. Add the smooth coconut butter paste and beat until fully incorporated.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour into the cream cheese mixture. Beat until fully combined.
- Spread onto prepared crust and sprinkle coconut chips on top.
- Let sit covered in the fridge for at least 3 hours.