Sweet Chili and Smoked Tofu Sandwich
If using a toaster oven to toast bread, try putting the tofu on it first to warm it up. This also goes well with melting cheese, if you're into that type of thing. Serve with sliced veggies, soup or chips.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 block of smoked tofu, sliced
- 2-4 leaves of lettuce or greens (enough to cover bread)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 onion, sliced
- pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Toast bread to desired doneness. While bread is toasting, mix mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread chili-mayo mixture over one half of the toast slices and top with vegetables. If desired, add other condiments to the other half of the toast slices, and top with tofu. Season with salt & pepper to taste, close sandwiches and cut in half.