Here's something to add a Latin theme to a wide array of dishes! This relish works wonders on burgers and sandwiches, tomato soups, ribs, tofu, poultry and all sorts of whitefish or shellfish. Oh and tacos, too! And burritos. Quesadillas. Tostadas...
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 large, firm, ripe avocado, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup finely chopped, seeded tomato
- 1/2 cup minced green or red onions
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- up to 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- (optional) 1/2 to 1 cup corn
- In a medium bowl, lightly combine avocado and lime juice. Retain the avocado pit for storage.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently toss.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store, with the avocado pit, snugly covered in the fridge for up to 3 days.