Green Chia Seed Pudding
Created by the wonderful Gena from Choosing Raw, this tasty chia pudding is also raw, vegan, gluten free, and soy free!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 1/2 tsp. wheatgrass powder (or use your favourite green powder)
- 3 tbsp. hemp protein powder
- 6 tbsp. chia seeds
- Blend almond milk, dates, your chosen green powder, and the protein powder in a blender until smooth.
- On low speed, add the chia seeds, and blend well.
- Wait for the pudding to thicken, adding more liquid if it gets too thick.