Grilled Tofu and Soy Lime Sauce
This is a very versatile recipe. Switch up your protein to accommodate vegetarians, and add your favourite greens on the side for an easy meal.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 packages tofu (or substitute with chicken breasts or pork)
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- coconut oil
- Whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and curry powder.
- Add your protein of choice and let it marinade for 1 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare barbecue or preheat broiler. Remove protein from marinate.
- Add broth to marinade and bring to a boil. Allow sauce to thicken so that it coats a spoon.
- Coat protein with coconut oil and grill until cooked through. Spoon sauce over protein and serve.