Rice Paper Rolls & Peanut Dipping Sauce
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2/3 c. hoisin sauce
- 1/3 c. water
- 1/3 c. peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 1.2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 oz. dried rice stick noodles
- 3 c. peeled carrot
- 3 c. peeled cucumber
- 3 c. chopped iceberg lettuce
- 12 rice-paper rounds
1. Chop lettuce into thin slices, and peel carrots and cucumbers into thin strips.
2. Soak noodles in a bowl with boiling hot water for 10 minutes. Strain and put back in bowl.
3. Have a bowl, the circumference bigger or the same size as the rice wraps filled with hot water. Submerge entire wrap into the water for 30 seconds, take out and lay on your plate.
4. Add some noodles and vegetables into the wrap, fold once parallel to the noodles and vegetables. Then fold both sides in and cover with last side.
1. Whisk together sauce ingredients in a bowl until smooth (hoisin sauce, peanut butter, water, fresh lime juice and soy sauce).
Dip rolls in the sauce and enjoy!