Coconut Almond Date Granola Bars
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 c. rolled oats
- 1/4 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c. agave
- 20 Deglet Noor Dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil or manna
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2) Add oats, almonds, and sunflower seeds to large baking sheet. If sunflower seeds or almonds are already roasted, don’t put them on the pan and reserve to add later.
3) Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally. Once everything is light golden brown and toasty, remove from oven and set aside.
4) Add almond butter, coconut oil, and agave syrup to a small saucepan. Warm over medium heat until melted, stirring to combine. Remove from heat when well-mixed and pourable - about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
5) Add chopped dates, toasted oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit (optional) to a large mixing bowl and top with peanut butter mixture. Stir well to combine, using the spoon to mash the dates.
6) Put prepared 8x8 dish and use a spatula to spread evenly and pack down. Lay a piece of parchment paper on top and use a flat object to press down firmly and pack the mixture in place.