Use this refreshing salsa on tacos, to top grilled chicken or fish, or just eat it with your favourite chips!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 kiwis
- 1/2 an avocado
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 c. pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp. finely diced jalapeno (no seeds)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
1. Peel the kiwis and avocado and chop into little pieces.
2. Put kiwi, avocado, pomegranate seeds (if using), and green onions in a bowl with the olive oil and lime juice, and toss to combine.
3. Add diced jalapeno a little at a time and mix in until salsa has desired level of spiciness.
4. Add cilantro, and season with salt and pepper to taste.