Hasselback Potato Casserole - Holiday Dinner
A twist on the Swedish-created Hasselback baked potato. This is a great way to make delicious Hasselback-style potatoes for a crowd!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 lb potatoes (or enough to fill your dish) sliced thinly
- 1/2 an onion sliced thinly
- Olive Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 3 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
1. Preheat your oven to 400 and grease a loaf pan or casserole dish with olive oil
2. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil to coat. In another bowl do the same with the onions.
3. Season the potatoes liberally with salt, pepper, and rosemary - they really need a good amount of salt, or the dish will be bland.
4. Arrange the potatoes in the greased dish so that they stand upright. Slide some onions in between the potato slices.
5. Sprinkle more salt and rosemary on top.
6. Cover the dish foil and bake for one hour or until tender. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are brown and crispy on top.