Honey Lemon Braised Radishes
A different take on the radish! Braising with honey and lemon tones down the radish's peppery heat, resulting in a sweet, nutty taste.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 bunches radishes, cleaned and halved
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey (use agave to make it vegan)
- fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add cut radishes and toss to coat with oil. Sautee for 5 minutes.
2. Mix lemon juice, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl, and pour over radishes in the pan. Stir until the radishes are coated. Cover and cook until radishes are soft and tender, roughly another 5 minutes.
3. Toss with fresh thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.