Grilled Peach Salsa
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 small peaches, halved and de-stoned
- 3 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- handful chopped cilantro
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tps chilli sauce
1. Heat grill until hot, places peaches cut side down and cook for 2-3 min. Turn and cook on skin side for an additional minute. Remove from heat and set aside to cool. When cool enough to handle, peel peaches and discard the skin.
2. Roughly chop the peaches and add them to a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Mix well and season to taste. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips, or a topping for grilled fish and meat.