Coconut Water Berry Ice Pops
Delicious and healthy popsicles that will help you stay hydrated in the summer heat! If you don't have popsicle molds, you can use little paper cups instead.
You can use any berries you like, but sliced strawberries make a great base!
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- Strawberries, sliced
1. Put a large slice of strawberry at the bottom on of the popsicle mold or paper cup (if using)
2. Fill mold or paper cups 3/4 of the way full of sliced strawberries and any other berries you want to use (don't press them down)
4. Pour coconut water into mold or cups and put in freezer
5. After about 1 hour (when the pops are partially frozen) insert the sticks, and continue to freeze for 3-5 hours until fully frozen.
6. To release pops from molds, run molds under warm water for 30 seconds, being careful not to let the pops themselves get wet