Tropi-Kale Avocado Popsicles
If you're trying to find another place to squeeze some kale in your kid's (or your own!) diet, look no further! The leafy green nutritional powerhouse teams up with creamy avocado and sweet tropical mango in these ice pops for a summery treat anyone will love.
If you do not have a popsicle mold, you can use mini paper cups instead.
Sign In to Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 handfuls kale, stems removed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup cubed mango
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1. Place all ingredients in blender and blend til smooth.
2. Pour mixture into ice pop mold or paper cups and place into freezer.
3. After about an hour, insert the sticks into the partially frozen popsicles.
4. Freeze for an additional 4-5 hours, or until frozen solid.